·Technical dataAppearance: translucent colorless - light yellow viscous liquid
Active ingredient: 100%
Specific gravity: 0.85g/ml
Ionic property: non-ionic
Water-soluble: Dispersed in water
·Defoaming agent INNOVY-RF601 is especially suitable for medium viscosity, PVC in the range of 20%-60% water-based latex system.2, latex paint film will not appear oil shrinkage, the amount of 0.35% when the overall can opening effect is the best.3, small impact on the paint film, high efficiency, spectrum.
· application 1, high viscosity latex paint varnish2, the recommended amount of 0.5-0.8% of the total formula.3, low viscosity latex paint4, the recommended amount of addition is 0.1-0.3% of the total formula
· usage and dosage 1, you can add the paint in the form of the original.2. Add 40% of the mass in the grinding stage, and add the remaining 60% in the paint mixing stage (before adding emulsion).3, when using the product for the first time, add the lowest amount until the best results.4 Stir well or shake well before use. (The layering that occurs during storage does not affect the efficiency of use)
· packaging and storage indoor storage to avoid direct sunlight, shelf life of one year.
Packing 16kg/ iron square drum 25kg/ 50kg/180kg/ plastic drum.
This product is non-dangerous goods transported by ordinary chemicals.
© 2020 Copyright. Shanghai Innovy Chemical New Materials Co., Ltd.